Kay Lynn Pearce
Kay Lynn Pearce, 50 of Little Rock, died February 10, 2005, at her home. She
was a life long resident of Little Rock, attended Memphis State University, and
graduated from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville. She was a member of
Pulaski Heights Methodist Church. She loved the outdoors, especially hunting and
camping. Kay was a caring, thoughtful, and loving person who would do anything
for her friends and family. She will be deeply missed by all she touched.
She is predeceased by her parents W. Howard and Betty Pearce, grandparents
Herbie and Patsye Branson, and Corrienne Messenger. Survivors include sisters
Melissa Pearce of Little Rock and Terri Campbell Korn of Fernandina Beach, FL.
One niece, Amber Owens of Little Rock, a nephew, Brian Davis (Kathy) of
Southaven, NIS and two great nieces, Jordan and Lauren Davis, Moved Companion
Bruce Mace and her loyal dog, Tippy.
A memorial service will be held at Pulaski Heights Methodist Church at 10:00
am on Monday, February 14. In lieu of flowers, please make memorials to the
charity of your choice or Pulaski County Humane Society.
- Mark & Bobbie Thompson
- Terri and Family, our thoughts, prayers and hearts are with you and yours
at this time.
Dub & Corinne Allen
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Dear Terri, I am so sorry over the loss of your sister. I know all too
well the pain of losing a sibling as my baby brother, Bill, died at age 39
of alcoholism. Warmly,
Sheri Rogers Britt
North Palm Beach, Florida
- Terri, I am sorry to hear about your sister. My prayers and thoughts will
be with you.
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Terri & Family, I am so very sorry to hear of Kay Lynn's passing.
Please know you're in my thoughts and prayers.
Bev Montgomery Dunaway
Mountain View, Arkansas
- Dear Terri and family, I am so sorry for your loss, and I will be praying
for your comfort.
Jan Woods Eastwood
- Terri, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.
Jane Wofford Porter
- Terri & Family, Our prayers are with you. Know that you are loved by
us and by God.
Sung, Hope, and Anna Lee
Fernandina Beach, Florida
- I'm so so sorry. Yes, she will be missed.
Martha Dale Morrow Langhammer
- My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Diane Wightman Battle
Olmsted Falls, Ohio
- Terri, I just heard about your sister Kay Lynn, and I am saddened by your
loss. My thoughts are with you and your family at this time.
Diane Weiss Wise
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Mike Swann
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- We love and will miss you.
Brian and Kathy Davis
- I'll never forget our friendship we had so long ago. I always thought we'd
see each other one more time. You were never out of my thoughts or prayers.
- Terri and Family: I am so sorry to hear about your loss. May you feel
God's comfort and presence more now that ever before.
Princeton, New Jersey
- Terri, Melissa and Amber Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Debbie and David
Tryon, North Carolina
- Dear Terri, I am so sorry about Kay. You and I know she will be relieved
of all her pain and problems now. She is finally at peace. Love you and will
call you soon.
Mary Laing Jones