Robert "Ro" Daniel Anthony
Robert "Ro" Daniel Anthony, age 34 of Little Rock,
died. He was born in Little Rock where he graduated from Little Rock Central
High School. Ro loved to fish and be around animals. He loved the outdoors as
well as playing soccer and baseball. He enjoyed being around people and never
met a stranger. He was an excellent craftsman of marble and stone.
Ro is survived by his son Cody Kendall of Little Rock, his father, Robert Henry
Anthony and his wife Melissa of Little Rock, his mother Pam Christian and her
husband Don of Little Rock, his sister Allison Caldarera and husband Keith of
Little Rock and his grandmother, Ina Lucille Downing of Little Rock.
There will be a memorial service held Wednesday, April 14 at 10:00 a.m. at
Trinity Episcopal Cathedral officiated by The Very Reverend Henry Hudson.
In lieu of flowers memorials should be made to the Kiwanis Activities, Joseph
Pfeifer Camp for Youth at Risk, 5512 Ferndale Co, 72208.
- We are very sorry to hear about the passing of Ro. We send our heartfelt
sympathy to Robert Anthony, our dear friend, and to all of Ro's family
members and friends.
Dr. and Mrs. Kimber Stout
Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Bob and Family: Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this
Karen & Steven Peterson
- Bob & Melissa, Please know that you are both in my thoughts and
prayers. Please remember that God is with you now through this tragedy, as
he always is.
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Dear Lucille: I am the granddaughter of Maggie Lou Anthony Shaddock. I
have not seen you and your family in a very long time. I am so sorry about
the loss you your grandson. You and your family are in my prayers.
JoHanna Shaddock Wright
- Lou Bedell
- Bob and Pam - Mike and I can't be with you in body at the moment but we
have been with you in spirit since seeing the news in the paper. What a good
looking young man. I can't tell you how sorry we were to learn of his death.
Know that all of you are in our thoughts and prayers. Patsy
Patsy and Mike Rybiski
- We are so sorry to hear about the passing of your son. Our thoughts and
prayers go with you and your entire family. I know there are no words that
we can offer to help---so many of us, can now only look to Jesus Christ our
Creator, Saviour, and source of eternal life, for your son, and all of us,
to help through difficult times, such as these. Its got to be so very hard
for a parent to have to go through, a death of a child. May God bless and
help the Anthony family!
Jim & Mary Ann Ferstl
- Ro's death touched me more deeply than I thought possible. To both Pam and
Robert go my love and deepest sympathy. No parent should have to bury a
child. May he find the peace he was seeking in God's hands.
Mary Jo Sullivan
Little Rock, Arkansas
- We are very sorry to hear of Ro's death. We pray that the Holy Spirit
embraces his family and that Ro has found peace in our Fathers arms.
Adam and Tracy (Hilts) Bray
- I am so sorry to hear of Ro's death. Please know that your families are in
our prayers. Please know that God loves you and will provide comfort to you.
John and Carol Shoptaw